Saturday, April 7, 2007

April Showers

As I sit here with the snow and ice coating everything in sight, I keep telling myself that much sooner than I expect it will be summer and I will be hoping that the nights at least cool off. Which brings me to the alarming thought that before I know it my house will be full of people chattering about our days at Ned.

Or there will be if we get out the word about where and when all these people should show up.

We have decided that August 4, 2007 which is a Saturday would be the best day for the gathering. Starting around 2:00 PM and going until midnight or whenever we all fall asleep. Jan (Snavely) Lawrence is in charge of feeding us. We will fire up the grill and do burgers, brats and something vegitarian. Of course there will be beer and soda and all of the necessary snacks, side dishes, and desserts. We can watch the graduation VHS tape, and we might even have a DVD of all the other photos taken at previous reunions. That should bring out some chuckles!

All of this for the measley $15. per person requested donation.

If you would like to RSVP and get the directions to my house, please email me at bybeasley@yahoo.com or Laura Snow at laura_hoag@hotmail.com

If you would like to have more options for getting together that weekend please let us know what you have in mind and we will see what can be done. You can also post comments to this blog.

No comments: