The countdown has begun. No, not to the release of the last Harry Potter—although I will get my copy this weekend—but to the reunion weekend. This weekend the house will get spruced up and next weekend it will be the yard. I've put off planting some of the flowers because trying to keep the two dogs out of the flowers has been fun.
RSVPs are coming in. The last count was around 32. It's exciting to come home and check the mail and phone to see who's coming. We are a bit behind the 60 people who attended last time. But I have faith we will have a great party.
Matt tells me that the DVD of past reunion photos is nearing completion. This includes photos from the 10th, 20th and 25th. If you would be interested in your very own copy please email me. We will try and have some available the day of the pary and we can always mail them also. Personally I don't think we have aged at all since 1977!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment