
Remember this day over 30 years ago? You can tell it was taken in Nederland, we look a bit windswept. I have been scanning a few stray photos tonight to add to the DVD. After a frantic search I finally found the class photos from kindergarden to Fifth grade.

Now if I could just find the one from Mr. Crowley's class the documentation would be complete.
FRIDAY AFTERNOON CLUB
I am trying to get a group together on Friday August 3, at the Millennium Harvest House, 28th and Arapahoe in the gardens. Boubacar Diebate & Dialy Kounda, African Rock Fusion are playing from 5:30-8:30 pm. The gardens are located through the lobby to the right of the desk. They usually have some sort of food and plenty to drink. Of you can just sit and visit. Meet between the Gazebo Bar and the lawn.
To get to the Millennium from the South or Denver area take US 36 into Boulder past the first stoplight at Colorado. Watch for the hotel on the left past the retaining wall. The entrance is a left turn before you get to the next light at Arapahoe.
To get to the Millennium from the North or Longmont area take 28th Street South past Arapahoe. The hotel is on the right just past the Safeway.
I will get there early and stake out a table or two.
Feel free to bring familly along. The Millennium advertises this as a family friendly event.
No comments:
Post a Comment